LINK LOVE #3
If you are in Paris, go along to the Palais de Tokyo and check out Flamme Eternelle, a almost squat like installation by Thomas Hirschhorn that also serves as a relaxed social and collaborative exhibition space. My friend Skye who sent me these photos has a "rather large poetry collage" on display alongside many other artists. Read more here. It's on until June 23rd!
- Two very interesting subcultures. Read about the wonderful educational initiative that inspired the surfing culture in Kovalam in my favourite Kerala and watch these videos about the customised Lambos of Tokyo's underworld. (Hint: Holographic vinyls)
- The Almighty hates client feedback too.
- Give up photographers. The satellites have won.
- Melanie Griffiths was raised with lions.
- I recently reconnected with Shweta Malhotra, a talented graphic designer I once collaborated with as a copywriter and stumbled upon her personal project Something Cool Everyday. My favourites are her people illustrations (above). Particularly her collection of drawings from Bombay's recent Lakme India Fashion Week.
- The Dirty Old Man speaks. A great read (and rant) about Bombay's liveability.
- Do you like art, blue or both? Then you should follow Australian artist Lucas Grogan on instagram.